Harper Creep Falls

Harper Creep Falls
Harper Creek Falls

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Stop and Go

 I was in need of urgent care, so I pulled in "dead stick" as the pilots say.


While I was waiting for my wife to come fetch me, I stood next to the highway where she could see me. The margins had wildflowers like thistle


... and vetch


... and Bachelor's Button.


Work is quick and easy with the right tools. He had the right sequence for efficiency down to a science.


The new car is a similar KIA with more bells and whistles, and certainly less mileage. 


I hope that it will serve as well as the 2007 Elantra that we had from 9000-277,000 miles. We didn't have more than what I would call expected maintenance on it in 15 years of owning it. I took this picture several days ago while thinking about how thankful I am God provided us with such a serviceable and enjoyable car. We have had a few troublesome ones in years past.



No comments:

Post a Comment