Harper Creep Falls

Harper Creep Falls
Harper Creek Falls

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Francis-Whaley 2021

Before the reunion, my wife had a reunion with her four sisters.

Always listening to a story

Sit and grin

More stories

Sister order: 2, 4, 1, 3, 5

Then the reunion started in earnest around 2 PM as people arrived and greeted one another.
Whaleys

Little brother

My niece had a creative memento of the event: She drew branches. Family members added various colors of fingerprints and first names.

A new generation on the way

Soo good making more of a connection with my grandson little Z this weekend.

Beards are much more common in this family than they once were.

My sister-in-law has always been a ham, and loves her 15 grandchildren who range in age from 25 down to still in the womb.

My oldest brother is now the Francis Patriarch. He is nominally watching the burgers in this picture.

It occurs to me that I should have taken more pictures when everyone had arrived and was seated, but at that time I was eating and talking.

Matching Mamaw and L and centerpiece

If you want to really know what this family is like, ask the spouses.

The last few rounds of a game of GaGa means plenty of spectators. Boys are ubiquitous in the Francis clan.

Nap time for my daughter's youngest

My oldest son and three of his progeny

Conferencing

Is it the glare or my pretty face that causes that reaction?

Plenty of food

For those of either family that see this, apologies for not getting pictures of everyone. I was more intentional at talking to multiple and new people, but not as good at picture taking.


No comments:

Post a Comment